Nicole Richie & Paris Hilton Forum!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 2nd album title*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KeKe Luvz It!
Addicted!
Addicted!
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 474
Age : 26
Location : Virginia
Music Genre : R&B,Pop,Hip-Hop
Nicole or Paris : BOTH!
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: 2nd album title*   Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:13 pm

Lets come up with some names u think the album should be called...

I like "Welcome To Paris"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://richiespears.thegoo.us
dolcecouture
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 5
Age : 26
Location : chicago
Nicole or Paris : both
Registration date : 2007-01-10

PostSubject: Re: 2nd album title*   Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:06 pm

i think maybe it sounds cute but idk
''hilton suite''
it sounds cute but its a like not good
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/spoiledrichbrat1
KeKe Luvz It!
Addicted!
Addicted!
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 474
Age : 26
Location : Virginia
Music Genre : R&B,Pop,Hip-Hop
Nicole or Paris : BOTH!
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: 2nd album title*   Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:46 pm

lol i hope she does have a 2nd album her 1st one was pretty good Razz

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://richiespears.thegoo.us
Alex
Loyal Fan
Loyal Fan
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 129
Age : 27
Music Genre : Pop
Nicole or Paris : Nicole..but i like both
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: 2nd album title*   Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:34 pm

there was a tracklisting of finished tracks the 2nd album was going to be called this is me..rumors aside(i think)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeKe Luvz It!
Addicted!
Addicted!
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 474
Age : 26
Location : Virginia
Music Genre : R&B,Pop,Hip-Hop
Nicole or Paris : BOTH!
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: 2nd album title*   Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:18 am

IWBB wrote:
there was a tracklisting of finished tracks the 2nd album was going to be called this is me..rumors aside(i think)

Mad i HATE! that title

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://richiespears.thegoo.us
Alex
Loyal Fan
Loyal Fan
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 129
Age : 27
Music Genre : Pop
Nicole or Paris : Nicole..but i like both
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: 2nd album title*   Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:02 pm

RichieHilton™ wrote:
IWBB wrote:
there was a tracklisting of finished tracks the 2nd album was going to be called this is me..rumors aside(i think)

Mad i HATE! that title

lol J-lo rip-off affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeKe Luvz It!
Addicted!
Addicted!
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 474
Age : 26
Location : Virginia
Music Genre : R&B,Pop,Hip-Hop
Nicole or Paris : BOTH!
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: 2nd album title*   Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:55 pm

IWBB wrote:
RichieHilton™ wrote:
IWBB wrote:
there was a tracklisting of finished tracks the 2nd album was going to be called this is me..rumors aside(i think)

Mad i HATE! that title

lol J-lo rip-off affraid

DITTO Laughing

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://richiespears.thegoo.us
cory sanders
Fanatic
Fanatic
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 291
Age : 62
Location : with my angels
Nicole or Paris :
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: 2nd album title*   Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:32 am

this is me..rumors aside ?

i like the meann!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeKe Luvz It!
Addicted!
Addicted!
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 474
Age : 26
Location : Virginia
Music Genre : R&B,Pop,Hip-Hop
Nicole or Paris : BOTH!
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: 2nd album title*   Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:06 am

cory wrote:
this is me..rumors aside ?

i like the meann!

Well i acually think its a cute title I love you

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://richiespears.thegoo.us
justanotherprinces
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 6
Nicole or Paris : I cant choose :(
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: 2nd album title*   Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:07 pm

yea i heard dat was da title:
it sounds okay n has a good meaning but i want sumfin fun bounce

her 1st albm basically didnt have a title :it was her name !!

lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ParisRocks
True Fan
True Fan
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 427
Age : 28
Nicole or Paris : paris
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: 2nd album title*   Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:42 pm

lol i cant wait for the 2nd one I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Loyal Fan
Loyal Fan
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 129
Age : 27
Music Genre : Pop
Nicole or Paris : Nicole..but i like both
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: 2nd album title*   Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:35 pm

this is me..rumors aside..hey it fits her perfectly I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DANdeLION
True Fan
True Fan
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 350
Age : 28
Location : Sex City
Music Genre : rock/pop
Nicole or Paris : I Love Them Both
Registration date : 2007-01-14

PostSubject: Re: 2nd album title*   Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:13 pm

IWBB wrote:
this is me..rumors aside..hey it fits her perfectly I love you


Boo u whore Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.parishilton.org
cory sanders
Fanatic
Fanatic
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 291
Age : 62
Location : with my angels
Nicole or Paris :
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: 2nd album title*   Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:20 am

justanotherprinces wrote:
yea i heard dat was da title:
it sounds okay n has a good meaning but i want sumfin fun bounce

her 1st albm basically didnt have a title :it was her name !!

lol!



yes tipic in first albums
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cory sanders
Fanatic
Fanatic
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 291
Age : 62
Location : with my angels
Nicole or Paris :
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: 2nd album title*   Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:20 am

IWBB wrote:
this is me..rumors aside..hey it fits her perfectly I love you


i think the same..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Loyal Fan
Loyal Fan
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 129
Age : 27
Music Genre : Pop
Nicole or Paris : Nicole..but i like both
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: 2nd album title*   Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:42 am

can someone post the tracklisting??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xoemilyox111
Addicted!
Addicted!
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 535
Age : 27
Location : pittsburgh
Nicole or Paris : NiCoLe
Registration date : 2007-01-25

PostSubject: Re: 2nd album title*   Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:38 am

Paris Hilton - This Is Me..Rumors Aside (2007)

COMFIRMED TRACKS!

1.Rumor Clear-up(Intro)
2.Thats Hot!
3.Heart Of Glass(Offical Version)
4.Daddy's Lil Girl
5.Unbroken Heart
6.Fame
7.Your True Party Girl(Interlude)
8.Party Girl
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/emily1190
Alex
Loyal Fan
Loyal Fan
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 129
Age : 27
Music Genre : Pop
Nicole or Paris : Nicole..but i like both
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: 2nd album title*   Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:45 pm

xoemilyox111 wrote:
Paris Hilton - This Is Me..Rumors Aside (2007)

COMFIRMED TRACKS!

1.Rumor Clear-up(Intro)
2.Thats Hot!
3.Heart Of Glass(Official Version)
4.Daddy's Lil Girl
5.Unbroken Heart
6.Fame
7.Your True Party Girl(Interlude)
8.Party Girl

thanx

ummmm..I wonder what the Rumor Clear-up the intro is? will she clear up rumors or something? and is fame a remake of the original fame song?? I CANT WAIT T FIND OUT! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ParisRocks
True Fan
True Fan
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 427
Age : 28
Nicole or Paris : paris
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: 2nd album title*   Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:51 pm

Alex wrote:
xoemilyox111 wrote:
Paris Hilton - This Is Me..Rumors Aside (2007)

COMFIRMED TRACKS!

1.Rumor Clear-up(Intro)
2.Thats Hot!
3.Heart Of Glass(Official Version)
4.Daddy's Lil Girl
5.Unbroken Heart
6.Fame
7.Your True Party Girl(Interlude)
8.Party Girl

thanx

ummmm..I wonder what the Rumor Clear-up the intro is? will she clear up rumors or something? and is fame a remake of the original fame song?? I CANT WAIT T FIND OUT! cheers

Luv ya siggy..juss now figuring it out Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Loyal Fan
Loyal Fan
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 129
Age : 27
Music Genre : Pop
Nicole or Paris : Nicole..but i like both
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: 2nd album title*   Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:39 pm

ParisRocks wrote:
Alex wrote:
xoemilyox111 wrote:
Paris Hilton - This Is Me..Rumors Aside (2007)

COMFIRMED TRACKS!

1.Rumor Clear-up(Intro)
2.Thats Hot!
3.Heart Of Glass(Official Version)
4.Daddy's Lil Girl
5.Unbroken Heart
6.Fame
7.Your True Party Girl(Interlude)
8.Party Girl

thanx

ummmm..I wonder what the Rumor Clear-up the intro is? will she clear up rumors or something? and is fame a remake of the original fame song?? I CANT WAIT T FIND OUT! cheers

Luv ya siggy..juss now figuring it out Wink

Thanxs hun thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xoemilyox111
Addicted!
Addicted!
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 535
Age : 27
Location : pittsburgh
Nicole or Paris : NiCoLe
Registration date : 2007-01-25

PostSubject: Re: 2nd album title*   Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:38 pm

ParisRocks wrote:
Alex wrote:
xoemilyox111 wrote:
Paris Hilton - This Is Me..Rumors Aside (2007)

COMFIRMED TRACKS!

1.Rumor Clear-up(Intro)
2.Thats Hot!
3.Heart Of Glass(Official Version)
4.Daddy's Lil Girl
5.Unbroken Heart
6.Fame
7.Your True Party Girl(Interlude)
8.Party Girl

thanx

ummmm..I wonder what the Rumor Clear-up the intro is? will she clear up rumors or something? and is fame a remake of the original fame song?? I CANT WAIT T FIND OUT! cheers

Luv ya siggy..juss now figuring it out Wink

hahaha i laughed so hard when i first saw it lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/emily1190
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 2nd album title*   

Back to top Go down
 
2nd album title*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Pillar album title and release day
» New Third Day album coming Oct. 19
» Darkwater - New Album Update
» Fades Away - New Album!!
» New Tourniquet Album Update!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RichieHilton™ :: Fan Discussions-
Jump to: