Nicole Richie & Paris Hilton Forum!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 sweet escape

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
supernova
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 23
Age : 24
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: sweet escape   Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:36 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeKe Luvz It!
Addicted!
Addicted!
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 474
Age : 27
Location : Virginia
Music Genre : R&B,Pop,Hip-Hop
Nicole or Paris : BOTH!
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: sweet escape   Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:40 pm

Im watching..i like it but the song hasnt officially grew on me scratch

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://richiespears.thegoo.us
Alex
Loyal Fan
Loyal Fan
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 129
Age : 27
Music Genre : Pop
Nicole or Paris : Nicole..but i like both
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: sweet escape   Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:41 pm

supernova wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZtLbl8dDAA

OK this video is so so so whack Rolling Eyes Gwen Stefani = STUPID
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ParisRocks
True Fan
True Fan
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 427
Age : 28
Nicole or Paris : paris
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: sweet escape   Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:42 pm

IWBB wrote:
supernova wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZtLbl8dDAA

OK this video is so so so whack Rolling Eyes Gwen Stefani = STUPID

Rolling Eyes so not true Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeKe Luvz It!
Addicted!
Addicted!
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 474
Age : 27
Location : Virginia
Music Genre : R&B,Pop,Hip-Hop
Nicole or Paris : BOTH!
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: sweet escape   Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:20 am

I think her new album is kinda wierd definetly not my type drunken

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://richiespears.thegoo.us
Heiress
Loyal Fan
Loyal Fan
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 142
Age : 27
Nicole or Paris : Paris
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: sweet escape   Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:42 am

??? shut up!!! Very Happy Gwen Stefani is great! And so is the new album! Smile
I love "wind it up"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heiress
Loyal Fan
Loyal Fan
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 142
Age : 27
Nicole or Paris : Paris
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: sweet escape   Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:48 am

that "sweet escape" video is cool. But... uh-oh... is that Akon??
I love the G`s everywhere. Awesome! I love Gwen! Smile she`s fantastic!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeKe Luvz It!
Addicted!
Addicted!
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 474
Age : 27
Location : Virginia
Music Genre : R&B,Pop,Hip-Hop
Nicole or Paris : BOTH!
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: sweet escape   Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:43 am

Heiress wrote:
??? shut up!!! Very Happy Gwen Stefani is great! And so is the new album! Smile
I love "wind it up"

whats ya favorite song of hers?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://richiespears.thegoo.us
Heiress
Loyal Fan
Loyal Fan
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 142
Age : 27
Nicole or Paris : Paris
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: sweet escape   Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:34 am

I love "Wind It Up" and "Cool" Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeKe Luvz It!
Addicted!
Addicted!
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 474
Age : 27
Location : Virginia
Music Genre : R&B,Pop,Hip-Hop
Nicole or Paris : BOTH!
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: sweet escape   Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:38 pm

i like hollaback girl and serious and luxuries

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://richiespears.thegoo.us
Heiress
Loyal Fan
Loyal Fan
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 142
Age : 27
Nicole or Paris : Paris
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: sweet escape   Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:58 am

Yeh... Luxurious is awesome too! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeKe Luvz It!
Addicted!
Addicted!
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 474
Age : 27
Location : Virginia
Music Genre : R&B,Pop,Hip-Hop
Nicole or Paris : BOTH!
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: sweet escape   Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:44 pm

Heiress wrote:
Yeh... Luxurious is awesome too! Smile

yeah wasnt that the biggest hit off the album? or hollback gurl?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://richiespears.thegoo.us
ParisRocks
True Fan
True Fan
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 427
Age : 28
Nicole or Paris : paris
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: sweet escape   Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:57 pm

^ id say hollaback girl was...and Gwen Stefani = THA SHIZNET!!! Exclamation ⭐
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cory sanders
Fanatic
Fanatic
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 291
Age : 62
Location : with my angels
Nicole or Paris :
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: sweet escape   Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:33 am


i love RICH GIRL
tongue
and no doubt too
i like just a girl
gwen rocksssss


Back to top Go down
View user profile
supernova
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 23
Age : 24
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: sweet escape   Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:33 pm

cory wrote:

i love RICH GIRL
tongue
and no doubt too
i like just a girl
gwen rocksssss


i miss no doubt Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeKe Luvz It!
Addicted!
Addicted!
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 474
Age : 27
Location : Virginia
Music Genre : R&B,Pop,Hip-Hop
Nicole or Paris : BOTH!
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: sweet escape   Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:20 pm

supernova wrote:
cory wrote:

i love RICH GIRL
tongue
and no doubt too
i like just a girl
gwen rocksssss


i miss no doubt Sad

I loved no doubt I love you

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://richiespears.thegoo.us
Heiress
Loyal Fan
Loyal Fan
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 142
Age : 27
Nicole or Paris : Paris
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: sweet escape   Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:32 am

RichieHilton™ wrote:
Heiress wrote:
Yeh... Luxurious is awesome too! Smile

yeah wasnt that the biggest hit off the album? or hollback gurl?

yeah... Hollaback girl was the biggest I think. Or maybe What You`re waiting for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeKe Luvz It!
Addicted!
Addicted!
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 474
Age : 27
Location : Virginia
Music Genre : R&B,Pop,Hip-Hop
Nicole or Paris : BOTH!
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: sweet escape   Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:57 pm

Heiress wrote:
RichieHilton™ wrote:
Heiress wrote:
Yeh... Luxurious is awesome too! Smile

yeah wasnt that the biggest hit off the album? or hollback gurl?

yeah... Hollaback girl was the biggest I think. Or maybe What You`re waiting for.

i use to be obsessed with that song tongue

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://richiespears.thegoo.us
Heiress
Loyal Fan
Loyal Fan
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 142
Age : 27
Nicole or Paris : Paris
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: sweet escape   Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:55 am

lol right now I am obsessed with Scissor Sisters "Land Of A Thousand Words" and Snow Patrol`s "Chasing Cars" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeKe Luvz It!
Addicted!
Addicted!
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 474
Age : 27
Location : Virginia
Music Genre : R&B,Pop,Hip-Hop
Nicole or Paris : BOTH!
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: sweet escape   Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:39 am

Heiress wrote:
lol right now I am obsessed with Scissor Sisters "Land Of A Thousand Words" and Snow Patrol`s "Chasing Cars" Very Happy

im obsessed with "afrodisiac" by brandy at this moment i just cant get enuff drool

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://richiespears.thegoo.us
DANdeLION
True Fan
True Fan
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 350
Age : 28
Location : Sex City
Music Genre : rock/pop
Nicole or Paris : I Love Them Both
Registration date : 2007-01-14

PostSubject: Re: sweet escape   Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:44 pm

RichieHilton™ wrote:
Heiress wrote:
lol right now I am obsessed with Scissor Sisters "Land Of A Thousand Words" and Snow Patrol`s "Chasing Cars" Very Happy

im obsessed with "afrodisiac" by brandy at this moment i just cant get enuff drool

im not obessed with anything scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.parishilton.org
KeKe Luvz It!
Addicted!
Addicted!
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 474
Age : 27
Location : Virginia
Music Genre : R&B,Pop,Hip-Hop
Nicole or Paris : BOTH!
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: sweet escape   Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:58 pm

nicole&paris<3 wrote:
RichieHilton™ wrote:
Heiress wrote:
lol right now I am obsessed with Scissor Sisters "Land Of A Thousand Words" and Snow Patrol`s "Chasing Cars" Very Happy

im obsessed with "afrodisiac" by brandy at this moment i just cant get enuff drool

im not obessed with anything scratch

yeah sure.. very happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://richiespears.thegoo.us
DANdeLION
True Fan
True Fan
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 350
Age : 28
Location : Sex City
Music Genre : rock/pop
Nicole or Paris : I Love Them Both
Registration date : 2007-01-14

PostSubject: Re: sweet escape   Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:48 pm

RichieHilton™ wrote:
nicole&paris<3 wrote:
RichieHilton™ wrote:
Heiress wrote:
lol right now I am obsessed with Scissor Sisters "Land Of A Thousand Words" and Snow Patrol`s "Chasing Cars" Very Happy

im obsessed with "afrodisiac" by brandy at this moment i just cant get enuff drool

im not obessed with anything scratch

yeah sure.. very happy

i was so serious lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.parishilton.org
KeKe Luvz It!
Addicted!
Addicted!
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 474
Age : 27
Location : Virginia
Music Genre : R&B,Pop,Hip-Hop
Nicole or Paris : BOTH!
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: sweet escape   Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:36 pm

nicole&paris<3 wrote:
RichieHilton™ wrote:
nicole&paris<3 wrote:
RichieHilton™ wrote:
Heiress wrote:
lol right now I am obsessed with Scissor Sisters "Land Of A Thousand Words" and Snow Patrol`s "Chasing Cars" Very Happy

im obsessed with "afrodisiac" by brandy at this moment i just cant get enuff drool

im not obessed with anything scratch

yeah sure.. very happy

i was so serious lol!

Razz

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://richiespears.thegoo.us
.:..Screwed..:.
Fanatic
Fanatic
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 200
Age : 30
Location : california
Music Genre : :pop:rock:electronica:
Nicole or Paris : both luv
Registration date : 2007-01-25

PostSubject: Re: sweet escape   Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:35 pm

its removed...but i saw it already before I love tha vid..hate the song Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: sweet escape   

Back to top Go down
 
sweet escape
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Michael Sweet with BOSTON ?
» Action (Journey, Michael Sweet, Mars Hill)
» Robert Sweet (Stryper) NOT playing on the new album!
» Sweet Comfort Band
» SuBo fanatic has lucky escape!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RichieHilton™ :: Videos-
Jump to: